Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- account balances and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons BrandBank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we provided or sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We restrict access to your information to those who have a legitimate business purpose, and we train employees on data security and confidentiality.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or deposit money
- apply for a loan or give us your income information
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as Brand Mortgage Group, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Brand Banking Company.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- BrandBank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- BrandBank doesn’t jointly market