Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
The Brand Banking Company (BrandBank) was chartered in 1905, after county officials told E.M. Brand that he could no longer loan money on the courthouse steps. He did not move far. He built his bank on the courthouse square. At over a century of service, we are proud to say we are the oldest locally owned bank in Gwinnett, combining old-fashioned personal service with the benefits of modern technology. With employees who live in or are native to the area, we boast a very stable staff. Our employees are encouraged to participate in community service and activities.
We appreciate your business and look forward to handling all your financial needs.
Vision: To be the best brand in banking.
Mission: Exceed customer expectations.
Values: Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork
1905The Brand Banking Company opens Main Office on the Lawrenceville square. Today, E.M. Brand's great-great-grandson lends money at this location.
19723rd branch opens in Snellville. Gwinnett saw great population growth over the following years.
- 5th branch opens in Grayson and is the first bank in the city of Grayson.
- Brand Insurance Agency opens.
- Brand Insurance Agency merges with Britt Insurance Agency of Snellville to create Brand and Britt Insurance Agency. Brand & Britt Insurance Agency offers a wide variety of comprehensive insurance products to meet both your personal and business needs.
- US Premium Finance (USPF) is established as an affiliate. USPF finances insurance premiums nationally. The company has a regional focus along the eastern seaboard.
- Scholarship program established for students attending Hampden-Sydney College or the University of Virginia. Click here for scholarship guidelines.
2006Brand Mortgage Group opens and expands our financial service offerings. We specialize in peace of mind mortgages. Fast loan approvals. Flexible plans. Exceptional customer service. That's Brand Mortgage Group.
- Brand Automotive Finance Services is established. Customers can finance a car loan through The Brand Banking Company at participating dealerships around Georgia.
- 7th branch opens in Buford.
- 8th branch opens on Sugarloaf Parkway.
- Crogan Street branch closes due to road expansion in Lawrenceville.
- 1st edition of the Brand Magazine is published. Click here to view.
2008To foster home ownership and support economic development, The Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia, the IMPACT Group, The Brand Banking Company and a network of local builders are partnering to provide down payment assistance for consumers who buy a home in Northeast Georgia.