Personal Switch Kits
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Choose BrandBank as your bank! It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Open a new account at any Brand Bank location. Discontinue using previous checking account. Click here to complete our Personal Account Application.
2. Change your automatic deposits, payments, and transfers.
- Authorization to Change Direct Deposit/Automatic Deposit - Automatic deposits may include payroll, Social Security benefits, retirement benefits, dividends, etc.
- Authorization to Change Automatic Payments/Drafts/Transfers - Preauthorized drafts from your account, i.e. car payment, insurance draft, gym membership, etc. Transfers from other institutions to your checking or savings accounts. For example, dividends from mutual funds, investment accounts, monthly transfer to savings from another institution, etc.
3. Close your old accounts either in person or by sending the Authorization to Close Checking Accounts form to your old bank.